Saturday, September 6, 2008

PTFF 08 HERE WE COME!

Wow! I'm checking e'mail while chatting up (former PTFF general manager) SHERRY GROVER at the MAX GROVER GALLERY this fine Port Townsend late summer evening – amidst Gallery Walk and the biggest festival of the year, Wooden Boat – and decided to see if there was anything up on the 'site yet about the films and schedule...

BINGO!

My only regret this very moment is that I'm actually one hour past the midpoint of FILM 2880 – a 48 Hour Filmmaking Contest. I got the criteria by e'mail last night (Friday) at 7 pm, and must turn in my finished short film by tomorrow (Sunday) at 7 pm! This year we all got: theme – trust, prop – live animal, line of dialoq – "It's not over till the fat lady sings."

So instead of following my strong desire to start checking out the films, I must away till tomorrow latenight. In the meantime, I went ahead and added a few screenings to my list.

KINO LOVE TO ALL YA'LL. I CAN HARDLY WAIT!

(And if I'm very very lucky, my "sacrifice" tonight will lead to my 2880 short making the top ten, meaning I will see my work on the big screen at the ROSE THEATRE Saturday night of the Fest!)

No comments: